About the Team
The Accounting team is looking for an experienced Billing Analyst to join our growing team.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Process customer billings and verify the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of invoices
- Organize process and validation of requested billing adjustments
- Manage customer onboarding including account setup, vendor forms, and managing third-party systems
- Prepare and maintain multiple reports related to invoicing and accounts receivable
- Assist the collections team for account reconciliation
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve AR-related issues
- Assess current procedures for improvement and understanding of new company programs
- Perform monthly close responsibilities for billing, including monthly reconciliations
We're excited about you because…
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 or more years of AR/Billing experience in a similar fast-paced environment
- Experience managing high volumes of multiple billing types including usage-based and revenue deferrals
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience working with large amounts of data
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce and ERP systems such as NetSuite
- Public company experience desirable
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.