About the Team
Our Advertising & Promotion team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach all DoorDash audiences (consumer, dasher, and merchant). This role is a critical driver of DoorDash's growth and success in the United States, Canada, and Australia and will work cross functionally with sales, analytics, product, and the company's senior leadership team to drive our business forward.
About the Role
As the Director of Revenue Ops, you'll drive adoption and growth of our ads & promotions products. You'll work closely with our product team to develop a roadmap that aligns with our customer needs. You'll manage a portfolio of ad products and drive new initiatives for our business such as pricing. You'll collaborate with cross functional partners including sales, marketing, analytics, and product.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build- You understand how to go from 0 to 1 on new products that are being scaled
- Influence- You understand the needs of our customers and how this should be captured in our roadmap
- Operate- You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to the lowest level of detail
We're excited about you because…
- You have 10+ years of experience in consulting, strategy & operations, business development or operations; direct management experience and high growth startup experience preferred
- You are a proven leader and collaborator and have managed high growth teams
- You have a proven track record of leading cross functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.