DoorDash Drive is looking for an entrepreneurial leader to join our team as an Associate on our Drive Team!
DoorDash Drive is our company’s hyper-growth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers, and retailers across the United States and Canada. DoorDash Drive allows restaurants, grocers, and retailers to enable e-commerce fulfillment for their first-party experiences.
As part of the centralized Drive team focused specifically on our Restaurant Segment, the Associate will have the opportunity to help define, scale, and optimize some of Drive’s biggest bets.
On a typical day, you will be working with our merchants to provide a dedicated Drive resource. This will include running and refining experiments to improve operations, diving into data to explain performance at the lowest level of detail, guiding merchants on best practices for product strategy, synthesizing insights from merchant partners to help the Drive team build tools that will allow teams to increase their work 10x. By doing so, you’ll ensure we never stop growing and performing.
About the Role
- Grow the product line —be directly responsible for growing a book of business within Drive through account management of new and existing partnerships.
- Impactful – As the voice of your accounts, work with your partners from Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, Sales and Marketing to solve important challenges for our partners and execute solutions to scale delivery for their business This influences the product roadmap, making us better each day
- Analyze – complex data sets paired with partner team feedback to provide insights and recommendations to our Merchants
- Experiment – Use data and sound business judgement to test and build the processes needed to retain and grow our most important merchants, driving them towards operational efficiency and excellence
- Scale learnings — establish best practices for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships and produce supporting materials. Develop and implement new initiatives, strategies, and programs to help increase your team’s productivity and drive enablement across the organization
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with merchants, laser focused on helping them thrive
- Imagine, develop, and execute on workstreams from start to completion with little oversight
- Oscillate easily from strategic considerations to tactical execution
- Operate comfortably in ambiguous environments while maintaining a strong bias for action
- Communicate precisely dependent on audience and level of detail necessary to share
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members across the organization
- Represent the DoorDash brand with humility and a customer-first mindset
We’re excited about you because…
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / client experience
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions) ; SQL knowledge preferred
- Experience in a complex or high-growth environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.