About the Team
DoorDash is scaling its Canadian business at an unprecedented rate, and we are hiring a Director of Enterprise Partnerships to play a critical role in shaping our future within the Restaurant industry. As the leader of our Enterprise team, you will be responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, development, and growth of our relationships with the company’s largest restaurant groups. This is a critical piece of DoorDash’s success in every market in which we operate.
About the Role
As the Director, Enterprise Partnerships you will lead a large and high performing team as we deepen our partnerships with Canada’s largest restaurant groups. You will be responsible for the overall health of our Enterprise business and the most important executive relationships that drive it forward.
You are a highly effective sales and business development professional, capable of engaging in complex P&L focused conversations with executives at large companies. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out sophisticated deal structures. You can lead a complex, multi-party partnership. But most importantly, you can build and maintain long term, mutually-beneficial relationships.
Finally, you enjoy building businesses and teams; you like to help people perform at their best, and develop our internal processes in ways that we may not have explored before.
This role reports to the Head of Enterprise Partnerships for DoorDash’s International markets.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Scale a rapidly growing business
- Lead exploratory discussions with prospective partners to determine market fit, size, and readiness for new product offerings.
- Lead, develop, and grow a phenomenal team of high performing salespeople and relationship managers
- Nurture and grow executive relationships at Canada’s largest restaurant businesses
- Own the strategy and execution for engaging with and selling into our largest partners
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners and DoorDash leadership, product, legal, operations, and other functional teams
We’re excited about you because …
- Leadership Focused - You have 5+ years’ experience growing and managing a high performing team
- Relationship Obsessed -- You have 7+ years experience managing complex partnerships and developing novel approaches to grow them with c-suite stakeholders
- Impact Driven -- You have demonstrated a natural desire to make a measurable impact on the business
- Biased for Action -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Multi-Disciplinary -- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.