About the Team
The Recruiting Technology & Analytics team designs and delivers strategic technology projects and data-driven insights in support of the Recruiting Team’s efforts to hire the best talent in the world. We’re developing technology solutions in and around Greenhouse and Workday, data visualizations in Tableau, and are looking to build the team to support and enable continued growth. We’re looking for experienced specialists who can come in and help shape a best-in-class Recruiting Technology & Analytics team at DoorDash.
About the Role
We’re hiring a BI Engineer, Recruiting Technology & Analytics, who will help develop and deliver technical solutions and recruiting insights that enable recruiters, recruiting leaders, and our business partners to accelerate the hiring of world-class talent at DoorDash. You will primarily be responsible for designing, configuring, and implementing effective technology solutions built around Greenhouse and Workday that enable the generation of recruiting insights and improve the efficiency of recruiting operations.
This role can be remote or based in San Francisco, CA, and will report to the Senior Manager of Recruiting Insights.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build and maintain data pipelines connecting new data sources to our Snowflake data instance that enable the development of best-in-class reporting and data visualizations using tools like Tableau.
- Design and implement data models that employ best practices to optimize data querying, and enhance the data user experience.
- Build automations in Python that improve the efficiency of recruiting operations, and reduce or eliminate manual tasks for recruiters and recruiting coordinators.
- Ensure data integrity by identifying root causes of data discrepancies and implementing solutions
- Support Recruiting Tech team projects around process improvements, tooling, and automation by providing subject matter expertise
- Uncover underlying issues or business problems and turn those issues into solutions within Greenhouse and Workday
We’re excited about you because…
- You are an experienced IC with at least 5-7 years of experience
- You’re an expert in building data pipelines, data warehousing, data modeling, and BI applications.
- You know how to optimize and improve processes while designing for scale (i.e. automation)
- You’re experienced in Recruiting or HR Tech teams, and specifically working within Greenhouse and/or Workday
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about flexing your technical skills to enable others to leverage the power of data via insights
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing team-oriented environment, and able to manage multiple deadlines concurrently
- You’re incredibly organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You see around corners and know how to avoid risk and missteps
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You have a BA/BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, applied math or equivalent work experience
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.