About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to help grow our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining our emerging startup to build something impactful! We're looking for motivated individuals with a deep market knowledge to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
Junior Account Managers are responsible for the relationship with restaurant owners on an ongoing basis. Typical responsibilities include holding periodic check-ins, making/implementing operations improvements, troubleshooting product-related bugs, recommending menu optimisations, and ensuring high levels of satisfaction and retention on the account as a whole. Junior Account Managers have a broad scope, and jump in to help business owners wherever and however they can.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Foster & maintain strong relationships with our merchants to understand their needs and ensure their success
- Represent voice of the merchant and influence platform development roadmap
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects by partnering with consulting and product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
- Drive orientation, adoption, retention and advocacy of DoorDash with all merchants in the book of business
- Take ownership of a book of business inclusive of new and existing merchants
- Build, own, and execute merchant success and engagement plans
We're excited about you because…
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly adaptable with experience working as part of a busy team and alone
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Confidence around over the phone communication and dispute resolution
- Solutions oriented approach to work
- Organised with strong time management skills
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.