About the Team
The Sales Strategy & Operations organization accelerates the productivity of our sales organization and develops go-to-market strategies to support our sales teams. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Operations, and Analytics to build systems and allow the sales teams to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our services.
About the Role
As our Associate Manager, you will report to the Sales Strategy & Operations Manager. You will discover and improve performance improvements across the sales organization and build the foundation for it to grow. This will include building go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization, strategic programs to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics. You will sit at the intersection of our revenue generation engine and our teams, and will require prioritization and data-driven decisions to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Build plans against the sales strategy & operations team for "winning the merchant"
- Use data-driven insights to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts
- Build the best merchant acquisition engine so DoorDash continues to offer the highest quality selection for its customers
- Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic plans intended to multiply rep productivity
- Manage projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and BD teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve targets
We're excited about you because:
- You have 4 or more years of experience in strategy and operations, business development, operations, or consulting; high-growth startup or sales ops experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience working in a startup and hyper-growth company
- You bring creativity and strategic planning experience
- You can translate high-level goals into applicable plans
- Experience leading projects, hitting goals, and succeeding
- Provide recommendations out of complex datasets
- Bring prior SQL and Salesforce experience
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also aim to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.