About the Team
It's an exciting time to join our fast-growing Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We're looking for an AP Analyst who is excited to learn and scale with us.
About the Role
You will support all aspects of Accounts Payable including processing invoices, reviewing employee expense reports, and promptly assisting vendors and partners with their billing inquiries. You will report to the AP Manager.
- Process invoices
- Review expense reimbursement reports
- Track and resolve out of policy invoices, expense reports and unapproved invoices, and providing supporting documentation to accountants, vendors and partners
- Resolve vendor and partner billing and reimbursement challenges by communicating directly with vendors and internal personnel
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices and associated training materials of our Accounts Payable processes
- Help manage the Accounts Payable service desk for all partners
- Ad-hoc analyses and projects
We're excited about you because…
- You are motivated, self-managed and can think creatively
- Your are prompt to respond to issues to find swift, successful resolutions
- You can navigate the tools and policies needed to resolve billing issues including our company policy wiki, NetSuite, Coupa, Concur, and the A/P service desk
- You can balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- 1+ years of experience in Accounting preferably in Accounts Payable
- Experience with ERP systems (i.e., NetSuite)
- Experience with procurement systems (i.e, Coupa)
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.