About the Team
As one of DoorDash's core operations teams, Customer Experience and Support Ops, ensures that when there are bumps in the last mile, there's always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs and manages DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers to create the best customer experiences, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible.
About the Role
We are looking for a Merchant Experience Partner to partner with our highest value merchants to help solve their most pressing issues and provide the opportunity to improve their overall merchant experience as we continue to increase our last-mile logistics platform. As a Merchant Success Associate, you will play a crucial role within the Customer Experience team by providing our merchants with a direct contact for all of their support needs and focusing your efforts on ensuring overall Merchant success on the DoorDash platform. You will build long-lasting relationships with our Merchants through excellent customer service and strategic problem solving. Not only will you partner with our Merchants, but you will work with Account Owners and own a book of business as their support contact. You will have demonstrated experience delivering effective execution and communication, and be excited to solve one of our most challenging problems. You will be a part of a new program to shape support as a differentiator in the marketplace through high-quality, white-glove service.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Collaborate and troubleshoot on important issues for Merchants
- Build relationships with Merchant partners by being main contact and expert for our highest revenue Merchants for their support operations
- Promote retention and overall Merchant success through service.
- Prioritize and escalate issues in partnership with our teams
- Develop an expertise in how DoorDash's systems and resources work, and how to use them to promote positive outcomes for our Merchants
- Validate and track Merchant feedback to inform updates to our products and tools
We're excited about you because…
- 2 years of experience with account management, customer support, hospitality or in related field
- Previous industry experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Qualifications include Salesforce (or other CRM software), Microsoft suite and G Suite
- Proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions)
- Preferred experience with SQL
- Experience providing advisory and partnership-level support through both proactive and reactive interactions with customers
- Experience advocating for customer experience within a team or initiative
- You have experience in an account management or customer service role--you love helping people
- You excel at building relationships
- You excel at determining prioritization
- You're creative
- You love thinking about new opportunities for process improvement
- Advanced proficiency in English and French
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.