About the Team
Global Corporate Partnerships at DoorDash is a lean and energized team responsible for growth and retention of our Consumer and "Dasher" (our drivers) audiences, in addition to overall revenue growth vis-a-vis strategic partnerships. We oversee partnerships from ideation through execution, and work with our senior leadership and product teams to accelerate our goals by partnering with high-growth third parties. We manage all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and signing large-scale partnerships and transactions that have a significant impact on the growth trajectory of the company.
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Global Corporate Partnerships to help build strategic partnerships that create impactful business and revenue growth. This role is located in our San Francisco HQ and reports directly to the Head of Corporate Partnerships.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead challenging and nuanced deal negotiations end-to-end, combining business, strategy, finance, marketing, and legal concepts
- Envision creative ways to partner with third parties and help shape the corporate partnerships strategy
- Identify partnership opportunities across a variety of industries, performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence
- Develop meaningful long-term relationships with partners, including with C-level and senior executives
- Build relationships with team members across our product, engineering, marketing, communications, operations and legal teams to ensure close agreement on deals before, during and after deal sign
- Establish goals to determine the ultimate success of the partnership
- Support all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their timelines prior, during, and after launch
We're excited about you because…
- You have 7+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships or similar role
- You have previously cultivated and negotiated partnerships across a variety of industries
- You enjoy solving problems with internal and external partners
- You have demonstrated the ability to logically frame a complex problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and create a solution
- You excel in a quickly evolving environment
- You have expertise in partner management and experience working with diverse teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Communications, etc.)
- You have excellent verbal/written communication and are effective at delivering executive-level presentations
- You have established senior-level industry-relevant contacts
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is always learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.