About the Team
The Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration organization enables the productivity of our sales and go-to-market organizations through intelligent workflows, reliable data and scalable systems. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Engineering, Operations, and Analytics to build systems and allow the business to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our products.
About the Role
We are looking for a Quote to Cash Business Systems Product Owner who will be a member of DoorDash's Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration group. You will report to our Director, Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration and your mission will be to transform our deal management processes that drive pipeline, activity and performance for our growing product suite. You will work with our Product Management, Business Applications and Sales Strategy & Operations teams to scope the projects you work on, serving as the business process and systems expert on Quote to Cash functionality. You will consistently use Salesforce, Lucidchart, SQL, and G Suite productivity tools.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Guide transformational change and improvement in deal processes which focus on driving deals from acquisition to onboarding and payment.
- Help our sales team to sell quickly and compliantly
- Support better automation of product fulfillment services processes by building systems which process high-quality data from negotiation to onboarding and activation
- Drive step change in our invoicing processes by covering scenarios that are error prone and manual and scaling them
- Ensure DoorDash maintains contract compliance while continuing fast growth
- Ensure tools for opportunities, quotes, contracts, and invoicing for our local and enterprise segments across products
- Improve the visibility of our pipeline and opportunities for field teams through to their leadership
- Work with DoorDash's product, accounting, legal, sales operations, and sales teams to achieve meaningful enhancements, and create an impactful roadmap for scalable systems
- Improve the speed and efficiency of our Go To Market with new products in both Self Service and Sales Rep led channels
We're excited about you because:
- You have a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- You understand relational databases, CPQ, CLM, ERP and product business rules and systems
- You are proficient in business process analysis, and functional architecture documentation
- You are proficient in Salesforce structure including Opportunity and Asset processes
- You have experience with data migration
- You see systems and process as a strategic differentiator
- You believe requirements and process are something to mold and develop with partners, and not simply gather for delivery
- When you are handed a mess, you enjoy and take pride in creating organization
- You know how to balance speed while driving towards a strategic long-term roadmap.
- You have the determination to initiate and complete projects
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.