About the Team
The Sales Strategy & Operations organization accelerates the productivity of our sales organization and develops go-to-market strategies to support our sales teams. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Operations, and Analytics to build systems and allow the sales teams to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our services.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Systems Product Owner who will be a member of DoorDash's Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration group. You will report to our Director of Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration and your mission will be to transform our systems processes that promote performance for our growing Sales teams. You will work with our Marketing, Sales, Services, Business Applications, Sales Strategy and Operations and Product Management teams to scope the projects you work on, serving as the business process and systems expert on lead, pipeline, activity, contact, performance, and forecast management. Building projects will require you to use Salesforce, SQL, and G Suite productivity tools.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Become an expert in DoorDash's processes for our different segments and teams
- Work with a variety of collaborators to understand their goals, and needs
- Establish and bring new efficiencies and insights through systematic solutions
- Pair understanding of business with your deep systems expertise to provide strategic technical roadmaps
- Guide a series of projects to delivery, including project plan definition management
- Improve our processes from Lead to Cash and Opportunity to Activation
- Partner with Data Quality teams to ensure best of class processes are established for Lead Enrichment and Business Hierarchy definitions (parenting structures)
- Improve activity management and ensure important insights can be drawn to use in pipeline management and nurture processes
- Improve the visibility of our pipeline and opportunities for field teams through to their leadership
- Document business process requirements and partner with Technical Program Managers, Salesforce Administrators and Engineers to design thoughtful solutions
- Work with DoorDash's product, sales operations, and sales teams to establish and create an impactful roadmap for scalable systems
We're excited about you because:
- You have a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
- You understand relational databases
- You are proficient in business process analysis, and functional architecture documentation
- You are proficient in Salesforce structure including Lead, Activity, Opportunity, and Contact processes
- You have experience with Sales process including lead scoring, qualification, assignment, and pipeline management
- You have experience with Marketo, Hubspot, and Outreach is a plus
- You see systems and process as a strategic differentiator
- You know how to balance speed while driving towards a strategic long-term roadmap
- You have the determination to initiate and complete complex projects
- Best practices are your best friend
- You work well with a variety of team members, from new Sales reps to executive leadership
- You have technical experience and are comfortable engaging with Admins and Engineers
- You've worked with sales teams before and understand a day in the life
- You have a vision for a system that scales and your users love. You can present an action plan to get us there.
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.