About the job
We’re looking for a people-focused leader and experienced operator to lead one of our new DoorDash Mexico Customer Experience teams.
We are a Customer Centric company wanting to build the best Support Center ever!
What You’ll Do
Training and coaching. Make sure your team is set up for success to work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture.
Delight customers. You’ll collaborate with internal teams to ensure your site offers customers the best experience on each and every order and provide your team with the tools, resources and support needed to achieve these goals.
Day to day operations. Organize schedules, approve timecards and update standard operating procedures. Make sure associates are set up for success and work safely and productively.
Facility Management. Monitor supplier deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, troubleshoot facility issues.
Process Improvement. You’ll assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data to build scalable solutions to improve our overall business.
We're excited about you because...
- You are bilingual! Able to communicate in both english and spanish, also have a strong comprehension of the language (B2, C1-C2)
- You previously worked at Startup-like companies, this means you have a lot of resilience! And are able to adapt to changes quickly (+1 years)
- You’ve worked in Customer Experience or related environments before and know your way around this business! You know what KPIs drive towards success for this kind of role (5+ years)
- You are an amazing leader! (3+ years) so you know how to coach properly, guide Team Leaders, help them on their career plan and achieve goals in a very interesting and successful way!
- You enjoy helping the team achieve their goals, come up with plans
- You are humble, even though you have a great responsibility you will work under this principle and always be fair to colleagues
- You like to work as a team member and you know how to be an effective individual contributor
- You have strong communication skills, you follow your leaders request with no problems and have an open mind to new ideas
- You are good with Analytical Tools! (Intermedium-advanced Excel skills) you can read numbers and interpret them with ease!
- You have knowledge on Chartio, Tableau or similar platforms (+2 years)
- You have knowledge on how to do project management (1+ years)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.