About the Team
Chowbotics, the creator of the Fresh Food Robot, has become part of the DoorDash team. Chowbotics was founded on the belief that everyone deserves access to fresh, delicious food. It’s a mission we call #FreshForAll and one we’re proving possible through Sally the Robot. Sally utilizes precision robotics to assemble fresh, nutritious, personalized meals available any place or time, at the tap of a button. In an era of increased food safety standards, Sally is the only self-serve solution that offers a customizable experience, with ingredients that are safely protected in an airtight refrigerator. As such, hospitals, universities, grocery stores and more have adopted Sally to reinvent their foodservice capabilities, and over 300 of our food robots have served more than 300,000 fresh meals to date.
Through a culture of relentless innovation, inclusion, and continual development, Chowbotics has established itself as the leader of the food robotics revolution. If you are a passionate, fast-thinking, hands-on person, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room,” then we want to talk to you!
About the Role
Chowbotics is looking for a multi-faceted Product Marketing and Innovation Manager to develop and test consumer engagement strategies, create customer-facing educational materials, and derive insights through user research to feed back into product growth and roadmap.. This person will report directly into the Head of Chowbotics Marketing and will work closely with cross-functional partners across marketing, customer success, product, data science, and sales. This role will be key in leading insight-driven product innovation, campaign experimentation, and reporting to Chowbotics leadership.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead research efforts and testing on the marketing experiences and advise other teams on final campaigns
- Educate designers and brand teams to develop and improve content that makes our products easier to use
- Write, edit, test, and improve content that makes our products delightful. This includes product flows, interface, marketing campaigns, and others
- Work with the team to map out marketing tasks needed to implement and support the company's strategic vision
- Own end-to-end project management between marketing and other teams for marketing content that requires cross-team collaboration including delivering assets to customers
- Develop and execute marketing programs, including ownership of copywriting, design coordination, data gathering, and results assessment
- Conduct, track, and analyze competitive research
- Create and track project budgets and timelines
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Ensure all marketing materials undergo review and adhere to brand guidelines
We’re excited about you because you…
- Have 6+ years of relevant experience
- Are someone who identifies problems you can help solve and then delivers on them
- Can be described as reliable, detail-oriented, and timeline obsessed
- Enjoy being an Independent self-starter and figure-it-out kind of doer
- Are a fast-paced, multi-tasker who can handle tight project deadlines
- Possess excellent writing skills with the ability to proofread and verify proper grammar
- Ground your work in data and have the ability to analyze data
- Have an outstanding eye for design and presentation
- Will bring prior experience coordinating with designers, printers, and freelancers
- Are familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud (ideally)
- Have leveraged Hubspot or other CRM systems (ideally)
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.