About the Role
As one of DoorDash’s core operations teams, the Customer Experience team is tasked with ensuring that when there are bumps in the last mile, there’s always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs, manages and operates DoorDash’s large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible.
DoorDash is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help our customer experience team scale while continuously improving its support network. This person will partner with our operations, workforce, and experience teams to identify opportunities that will benefit our customers, support teammates, and other internal stakeholders.
This role reports to DoorDash’s Manager of Support Operations, and will be based out of one of DoorDash’s core offices but will be remote for the foreseeable future.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and Maintain our team metrics to manage performance and plan strategically as we grow
- Own strategic analyses to identify and prioritize opportunities for new Support Operations initiatives
- Identify and measure levers to help move essential metrics and make recommendations. Working backwards from understanding and sizing problems to ideating solutions
- Collaborate with other teams across the company to measure the impact of cross-functional projects and processes
- At your core you’re business thinker, able to use ‘first principles’ to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are data-driven, who analyses data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
- You believe that partnership is the fastest way of achieving high quality outcomes
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of work experience in data analytics, or operational excellence roles
- Strong business analytical skills with experience in scripting languages or data analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools.
- Strong written/verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Experience working with CRM and Operational data or have worked on measuring operational KPIs in the past.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.