About the Role
We’re looking to grow our Marketplace Live Operations team by leaps and bounds. Join DoorDash as a Marketplace Live Operations Representative to become an expert in addressing the most pressing needs and concerns of DoorDash’s thousands of partner merchants, customers and dashers worldwide. You’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing team designed to take our support to the next level. Representatives will report to the Marketplace Live Operations Supervisor.
Note: We are a 24 hour/365 day operation. An Agent will be assigned a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, or holidays. These schedules will be adjusted periodically to meet the needs of our business.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Handle three main channels: Inbound, Chat and Emails for DoorDash’s partner merchants, customers and dashers worldwide while maintaining an outstanding experience in every interaction.
- Address time-sensitive issues, such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting with professionalism in a timely manner.
- Develop a deep expertise in how DoorDash’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building.
- Excel at Quality! We want to be the best Customer Experience Company out there!
We're excited about you because...
- You have 2+ years experience handling customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
- You can speak fluent English and have above average technical fluency (typing speed of 40 WPM).
- You have experience in a fast-paced customer service role and resilient in an ever-changing environment.
- You have effective written communication skills--including top-notch grammar, spelling, and the ability to write both formally and casually using DoorDash’s brand voice and tone.
- You are a highly-motivated individual that works well in a team environment.
- You are above average in technological fluency, including smartphone application navigation, computer function navigation, such as using hotkeys for copy/paste, opening multiple tabs, email
- You are customer centric and you love helping people.
- You have high emotional intelligence and you are great at building relationships.
- You are very organized--you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication.
- You have experience maintaining a high-level of professionalism.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.