About the Team
Customer Success Managers are a direct contact to some of the most valuable merchants that partner with DoorDash. Customer Success Managers are in direct contact with business owners and have an action-oriented mindset to tackle any opportunity that arises in their book of business. Customer Success Managers are assigned to a Book of Business and will work cross functionally with growth teams, who focus on sales opportunities within their Book of Business.
About the Role
Customer Success Managers own the overall relationship with restaurant owners on an ongoing basis. Typical responsibilities include holding periodic check-ins, making/implementing operations improvements, troubleshooting product-related bugs, recommending menu optimisations, and ensuring high levels of satisfaction and retention on the account as a whole. Customer Success Managers have a broad scope, and jump in to help business owners wherever and however they can.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work with businesses to establish critical goals and key performance indicators for their business.
- Communicate with Merchants via phone, email and Zoom on an ongoing basis to monitor and support progress toward their business objectives.
- Regular check-ins to highlight key wins and opportunity areas.
- Mitigate instances of churn, while identifying and supporting new store expansions.
- Advocate internally for how to best solve your Merchant’s objectives.
- Protect merchant revenue and collaborate with growth teams to increase Merchant sales.
We’re excited about you because…
- A history of success in fast-moving, client-facing roles.
- Applicable experience increasing customer satisfaction, retention, and product adoption.
- An ability to understand and communicate operations processes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated track record of empathising with customer needs and adapting to meet their unique goals.
- An ability to learn fast and juggle competing priorities.
- The mindset of an owner in whatever you do, and striving to be 1% better everyday.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals atta3inable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.