About the Team
The Resolution Team supports DoorDash Customers within the Support Operations portfolio and reports to the Supervisor of Operations. The team is responsible for handling casework on a day to day basis for DoorDash Customers and Dashers who have reached out directly to the M-Team. We partner cross-functionally to ensure that we are resolving the issue and providing guidance on how to prevent the issue from occurring in the future. The team is supporting all concerns a customer has by following standard processes plus, being empowered to resolve issues in which workflows do not exist. The team is responsible for providing a resolution to delight the customer, learning additional tools, and sending suggestions to Business Process owners to minimize negative experiences for DoorDash's customer base. The success or failure of this team has an impact directly on the individual customer they are supporting.
About the Role
The Resolution Specialist, VIP Support agent is accomplished in supporting our Consumer, Dasher, and Merchant customers. This role is great if you are looking to work independently while working cross-functionally with partners to be the voice of our customers for our products, services, processes, and policies that DoorDash provides. You will be responsible for end-to-end support of our customers by owning the concerns, handling their escalated needs and providing feedback and solutions to partners about issues that negatively impact our customers in an effort to remove the friction that exists. You will be able to leverage appropriate tools, escalation channels, and make empowered decisions that lead to a win-win situation for customers and DoorDash. You will own any and all issues, make calls based on escalations, and provide a solution on every issue. Using your customer service, de-escalation and problem-solving skills, you will help improve the future of the Support Operations Customer Service Model. You will partner with the Quality and Support Operations Teams in an involve, inform and consult approach that provides consistent updates as to customer concerns, feedback, and ideas as to current and potential product opportunities.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You enjoy problem-solving, and the opportunity to think outside of the box
- Create a delightful, consultative, customer experience that handles the customer's concerns and exceeds the customer's expectations while understanding their needs and providing them the appropriate DoorDash solution
- Conduct pilot programs designed to improve the overall customer experience
- Work with other departments and partners to be the voice of the customer for our products, services, processes, and policies that DoorDash provides
- Participate in new strategies, processes, and programs to help increase customer retention
- Be empowered to make decisions that will make the customer's situation better
We're excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years of customer service, call center and/or account management experience
- You're enthusiastic about our customers and always wanting to help them succeed
- You have experience starting projects and quickly move to action
- You have experience with de-escalating customers and turning detractors into life long promoters
- Your customers love you and always have great things to say about you
- You have previous customer experience background
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.