Come help us build the world's most trusted on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're building a team of great minds to help us secure and maintain a 24x7, no downtime, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s multi-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and drivers.
As a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Compliance & Risk Analyst you will have the opportunity to support international expansion efforts by providing timely, relevant, and targeted guidance to help our business partners move fast while keeping risks in check. While this position is primarily focused on our Japan operations, you will be part of a US based team that helps design policies and shepherd compliance across the globe. If you enjoy creating strong relationships and being a sought-after resource, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Perform vendor and enterprise risk assessments and recommend appropriate action
- Consult with other GRC functions and partner organizations to interpret and provide recommendations for assessments, interviews and other communications in Japanese
- Collaborate with security, engineering, IT, and partner risk functions to design, implement, and perform periodic testing of controls
- Support efforts to implement identity & access management processes globally
- Create process documentation, including workflows, process maps, & controls
- Coordinate internal and external audits, including providing evidence of compliance
- Design and provide periodic reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) related to security risks and controls
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience with IT audit, IT risk management, and/or third party assessments
- Solid understanding of how systems work, what security risks affect a variety of data types, applications, and infrastructure
- Experience solving complex, systemic issues that require creative thinking and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you are able to easily translate business requirements into technical solutions and vice versa
- Experience evaluating and/or implementing compliance programs for ISO27001, SOC2, SOX, and/or PCI
- A Bachelor’s degree in an information systems or business related topic from an accredited college/ university or foreign equivalent
- CISA, CISSP, or other industry certifications are a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.