Come help us build the world's most trusted on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're building a team of great minds to help us secure and maintain a 24x7, no downtime, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s multi-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and drivers.
The Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team is looking for an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Analyst who is smart, fast and a hard worker to help build a scalable, flexible platform that enables our global workforce to get the access they need, when they need it, while supporting compliance objectives. If you are comfortable iteratively building processes that get better with each turn, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Manage user access governance processes, including working with stakeholders to manage roles, role memberships, separation of duties requirements, & lifecycle workflows
- Schedule, assign, & verify user access reviews are completed timely
- Independently assess compliance with defined security standards
- Create process documentation, including workflows, process maps, & controls
- Provide periodic reporting, including key performance indicators (KPIs), to ensure process health and continued ability to meet business needs
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience with identity lifecycle and governance processes
- Fluent in process improvement methodologies
- Experience with regulatory compliance frameworks (e.g. SOX, SOC 2, ISO, NIST)
- Experience with identity and access management platforms such as Okta and SailPoint
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS applications such as Workday and Salesforce
- Familiarity with IaaS platforms such as AWS
- Experience solving complex, systemic issues that require creative thinking and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you are able to easily translate business requirements into technical solutions and vice versa
- CISA, CISSP, or other industry certifications are a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.