About the Role
The (A/V) Engineer is responsible for the support and maintenance of various DoorDash A/V technologies used in a range of meeting room and collaboration spaces controlled by DoorDash. This includes architectural design, operating, maintaining, installing, configuring, repairing, and upgrading a range of technology solutions that facilitate internal and external collaboration from DoorDash corporate offices while also ensuring optimal performance and integration with other internal collaboration tools and systems managed by the IT Team at DoorDash.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Provide direct event support production services for in person events at DoorDash’s San Francisco Office
- Provide in person and remote conferencing support of the DoorDash instance of Zoom.
- Conduct proactive conference room inspections and upgrades.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have working knowledge of administration of Video Collaboration Platforms
- You have proven ability to produce meetings with recording requirements from concept to completion in live event settings
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.