About the Team
DoorDash's mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about - helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To further this mission, DoorDash is building a best in class Creative Studio. We will be populated by diverse, eclectic talent that inspires and creates. We take risks, challenge each other, and inspire new ways of thinking. We're here to create pivotal work that we, our partners, and the entire DoorDash community can be immensely proud of. We're here to do the best work of our lives.
About the Role
The Sr. Manager, Business Leadership is crucial to our overall Creative Studio success. Reporting to the Director of the Creative Studio, this role will be at the center of everything we do, serving as the primary liaison between Marketing and Creative Studio teams. You will lead a piece of business like it's your own, with a strong head for business and a dedication to creativity as a solution to business problems. The ideal candidate will be equal parts creative, strategist, producer and detail-obsessed business leader. You will have a passion for building strong partnerships with Marketers and Creatives, and understand what is necessary to bring the best ideas to life. You make space for creativity. You are customer obsessed. You know production inside and out. You help those around you create remarkable, purposeful work. You are the calm in the storm.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to Marketing and Creative partners
- Develop strategy to drive business value based on audience, cultural and market insights
- Write briefs just as well as, if not better than, strategists would
- Create an environment that fosters remarkable creativity
- Nurture and lead the development of remarkable ideas, win advocates for great work, and obsess about the effectiveness of creative in market
- Ensure quality output from every arm of the Creative Studio
- Collaborate across the entirety of the DoorDash organization effortlessly
- Simultaneously structure a desired process while rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
We're excited about you because
- 8+ years of Account Management within Creative Agencies
- A track record of strategic thought leadership with breakthrough campaigns
- Experience developing marketing campaigns in a data-driven, integrated marketing environment
- Experience across creative expression and production: traditional, digital, social, experiential, product and ideas that drive earned media
- Love for details and organization
- Experience across highly ambitious, agile teams
- The ability to sell the unexpected
- A driver of change, with a passion for the way the communications industry is evolving
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.