About the Role
The Logistics Analytics team is looking for a Manager to lead analytics for Dasher policy. This role is critical for DoorDash to create a best-in-class Dasher experience while navigating regulatory and policy dynamics.
You will directly influence our Dasher product and operational roadmaps, partnering closely with business leaders from Product, Operations, Policy, Finance, and Engineering.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own analytics related to Dasher pay policy, a critical input to Dasher experience and delivery quality
- Develop metrics and frameworks to inform the scope, prioritization, and resourcing of initiatives
- Be customer-centric, using data and Dasher feedback to build the most worker-friendly gig platform in the industry
- Collaborate as a thought partner for counterparts on Product, Operations, Machine Learning, and Engineering teams to influence our roadmap
- Partner with Business Intelligence to develop reporting and data tools to empower data-driven decision-making across the cross functional Dasher team
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional leaders to identify and execute strategic initiatives
- Hire and manage one or more direct reports
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 6+ years of experience in analytics, economic or management consulting, or a related quantitative field
- 3+ years in a lead role in an analytics function or people management experience
- Excellent communication skills, specifically driving projects in a leadership role
- Intellectual curiosity; you look beyond averages, thrive on complexity, and strive to understand problems at a low level of detail
- Fluency in SQL and a scripting language such as Python or R
- Experience with experimentation (A/B testing, diff-in-diff experiments) is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.