About the Role
DashPass is one of the three key pillars of our Consumer Strategy at DoorDash and a significant portion of the overall DoorDash business. Our mission is to build the world’s best membership program. DashPass is the largest and fastest-growing membership program of its type, and we’re looking for a product leader to innovate and take it to the next level.
You’ll own the entire DashPass product end-to-end, including setting the long term vision, strategy, and roadmap. You’ll hire, coach, and lead a team of exceptional product managers. You’ll be responsible for growing the subscriber base, adding compelling new benefits, and getting subscribers to order more each month.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Set the vision and long term product strategy for DashPass
- Innovate and invent the future by thinking from first principles and challenging the impossible
- Work with and influence a talented cross-functional team to drive DashPass adoption, build amazing benefits, and more
- Hire, coach, and lead a team of exceptional Product Managers
- This role reports to the Head of Core Consumer and Growth Product
We’re excited about you because…
- You have strong product vision, think from first principles, and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to influence leaders across the company - everyone naturally gravitates toward you as a leader
- A proven track record of launching zero to one products or major wins that change the trajectory of a company
- 10+ years of relevant PM experience building user-centric, impactful products at a high growth company (preferably marketplace or e-commerce)
- 4+ years of experience in hiring, coaching, and leading a team of Product Managers
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.