About the Team
Chowbotics is at the forefront of bringing automation into the food industry as part of DoorDash. We develop and ship robots that enable convenience through food automation. Our robots are often characterized as compact micro-restaurants that can provide customizable, fresh, healthy meals in closer proximity to consumers than any other food source. We are a team of engineers and manufacturing innovators that have exciting plans for scaling and developing new and more advanced food robots.
About the Role
The Chowbotics Customer Experience Manager will lead Chowbotics' customer engagement organization. You will be responsible for maintaining consumer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources and leadership to our customers and the customer support team. You will ensure that our customers experience excellent interactions and prompt resolutions to all questions or problems. You will also be responsible for driving and delivering key metrics, best practices, knowledge-based content, and methodologies that ensure the delivery of excellent support and service.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Resolve all customer inquiries and provide feedback in a prompt and helpful manner
- Establish systems and procedures to ensure customer issues are tracked and resolved
- Define and execute the strategy to scale the Chowbotics customer support organization successfully
- Develop systems and tools to improve the effectiveness of customer support
We’re excited about you because…
- BS in a technical field
- 5+ years of experience in a customer engagement or support function in hardware or software technology
- Experience with both CRM’s and automation tools
- 1+ year of supervisory experience
- Experience managing outsourced technical support partners
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.