Come help us build the world's most trusted on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're building a team of great minds to help us secure and maintain a 24x7, no downtime, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s multi-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and drivers.
The Security Engineering team is looking for a corporate security engineer who will effectively engage and collaborate with appropriate partners within and external to DoorDash to identify, design, and deploy Corporate Security solutions, such as identity and access frameworks, zero trust and remote access solutions, employee offboarding workflows, systems hardening, and patch management. These solutions should include commercial off-the-shelf as well as in-house automation components, which measure success against predefined metrics. You will be a part of our inclusive, collaborative team responsible for building a safe and reliable delivery network. On the Security team we need to protect all of our customers, as well as the logistics engine itself. It’s no simple task, but it wouldn’t be interesting if it was!
What You’ll Do
- Design and architect Corporate Security solutions such as zero trust and remote access
- Deploy Corporate Security solutions on microservices and cloud architectures which are inline with the overall DoorDash infrastructure initiatives
- Provide guidance on SaaS, cloud, on-prem, and hybrid cloud security best practices
- Manage incident response queues and perform initial triage on incoming incidents.
- Implement process automations and integrations
- Work cross functionally. Weigh security risks vs business requirements, and have an “and” approach that avoids a zero sum outcome
- Perform threat modeling, risk and vulnerability assessments for all corporate systems and environments, including on-prem and SaaS solutions
- Work with IT and engineering teams to implement effective security controls within tools, applications, and processes
- Participate in on-call rotation for security incidents and meet all defined SLAs
- Identify, implement, measure, and improve corporate infrastructure and application security control, specifically around GSuite, data loss protection, and corporate endpoints
- Provide subject matter level expertise in at least one Corporate Security domain such as endpoint hardening, data loss protection, vulnerability management, SaaS security or zero trust architecture and deployment
What We’re Looking For
- A bridge builder who is able to work well with IT, communicate persuasively, and be a good listener. Soft skills are a must.
- 3+ years of work experience in production AWS environments
- Deep understanding of identity and access management concepts.
- 2+ years of experience integrating systems with complex authentication frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform, git and the CI/CD process
- 5+ years of experience working in a GSuite environment.
- Familiarity with ITIL or similar process frameworks.
- 2+ years of project management and planning experience
- 1+ year/s Scrum/Agile process and frameworks
- 2+ years of strong Slackbot integration experience
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.