About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping to build the DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
At DoorDash, our Sourcers play an integral part in supporting our rapidly growing teams by working alongside our recruiters and hiring managers while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging top talent across multiple business functions and acting as a subject matter expert and owner of market trends and insights.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build strong relationships with several of our core business leaders across a wide range of teams (Sales, Marketing, Strategy etc.)
- Work with the recruiter and hiring manager to develop creative strategies for engaging top talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years’ of sourcing or recruiting experience, and an ability to support recruiting for a wide range of functions
- You have mastered successful pipeline management, preferably using an ATS and a variety of other channels
- You’re naturally curious - someone who enjoys research and likes to hunt
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You’re metrics driven - you utilise data to help drive your decisions
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - you’re ready to take on lots of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.