About the Role
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will play an important role in the Enterprise Systems Team at DoorDash. This role serves as trusted business partner for the Finance team to implement systems and innovative process improvements.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for business requirements, business process definition, and system support. This position will work with all levels of the business including business partners, technology and external vendors. You’ll also focus on business process documentation, business requirements and solutions to meet various business stakeholder requirements.
The ideal candidate will have experience acting as a liaison between technical users and the rest of the business, and will be familiar with business systems common in the Finance space.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Document requirements, functional requirements and objectives for Business system initiatives
- Partner with the Finance team to understand business needs and solutions that align to overall business strategies
- Perform a variety of complex project management, business analysis, planning and technical tasks
- Technical SME for all system activities for Enterprise system implementations, enhancements, and integration projects
- Identify and troubleshoot operational issues and system gaps for Enterprise systems and processes
- Document both existing processes and new ones built on the team
- Summarize technical designs and changes to a non-technical audience. Collaborate with cross-functional linked teams through the project lifecycle
We’re excited about you because…
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business system analyst and project/program management
- Ability to communicate effectively across remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization
- Experience with ERP finance modules including GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Costing and Budgets
- Experience with supporting SaaS applications (NetSuite/Oracle/Coupa/Concur)
- Ability to communicate and present/provide solution options with Pros, Cons and Recommendations for Project Initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to analyze complex business challenges respond independently and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Process-oriented and systematic approach to projects. Experienced with agile methodology and systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in troubleshooting and documenting issues, gaps, and resolutions
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to draft clear, concise specifications, documentation, and reports
- Nice To Haves include:
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle/NetSuite)
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit requirements
- Experience with a Financial Planning tools
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.