About the Role
We're looking for an Account Executive- Drive to help us deploy and scale one of our fastest-growing businesses, DoorDash Drive.
As an Account Executive specializing in DoorDash Drive, you'll be helping to launch a team of sellers who excel in the art of growing merchant partnerships for DoorDash. You’ll work to provide restaurant partners a white-label delivery service to replace or supplement their current efforts through their own platforms and channels of demand.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Sell various external stakeholders and SMB owners on the value of growing their sales through adopting DoorDash Drive
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams that are focused on building and iterating on these products and the sales process behind them
- Utilize internal data to transparently explain our business model to merchants and how these products will impact sales growth
- Own the end-to-end sales process for merchants
- Help us create and iterate on an internal playbook for cross-selling our most important merchants
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years in sales experience with leading sales cycles that range from 1 -2 months.
- You have prior experience working with existing clients to upsell, cross-sell or expand
- Highly skilled in discovery, requirements gathering, needs analyses and price negotiations
- A consistent track record of exceeding KPIs and quotas
- A highly driven, collaborative, and optimistic personality
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations; ability to challenge a POV while being educational and transparent
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn from feedback and constantly improve
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps).
- The idea of launching a new team and product excites yo
Nice to haves
- Experience in SaaS sales, or tailoring custom sales solutions.
- Experience running sales demos, or with product implementation.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
- Experience working with startup teams or selling new products.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.