We’re looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments.
About the Team
DoorDash Essentials is a big bet to bring our customers everything they need at home – not just restaurant food – to their doors as fast as possible. Warehouse Associates are the backbone of our operations, and are responsible for receiving product, picking, packing, and staging orders, and warehouse day-to-day organization and cleaning.
About the Role
- Receive orders. Receive product from partners, verify that shipments are accurate and free of damage, and resolve inaccuracies.
- Putaway. Place received product in the appropriate locations throughout warehouse.
- Picking, packing, and staging. Accurately pick items in customers’ orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Warehouse organization. Conduct inventory counts, clean and organize warehouse, manage spoilage processes, and help do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers.
- You have a proven track record of success in a warehouse, retail, or restaurant environment.
- You’re able to be on your feet, and move heavy product. You are excited and physically able to lift up to 40 lbs, with or without accommodation, and can operate a pallet jack and hand truck.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A college diploma is bonus points.
- You’re organized and proficient in Google Docs and Google Sheets.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.