We’re looking for motivated leaders who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments.
What You’ll Do...
You’ll be a regionally-based supervisor focused on supporting the expansion and growth of our ultra-fast delivery business. As we grow, we will build efficient and scalable processes to create a best-in-class operation.
- Build. You’ll have your fingerprints all over DoorDash’s next big business. You’ll do whatever it takes to launch, get 1% better every day, and scale something completely new. This means everything from high-level strategy to nitty-gritty operational details.
- Training and coaching. Make sure new associates are set up for success and work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture.
- Process Improvement. Build scalable solutions to improve our overall business. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience. You’ll do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Delight Customers. Make sure customer’s orders get delivered smoothly, communicate with customers when issues arise and make sure Dasher pickups go smoothly.
- Lead. You’ll be responsible for driving the overall success of the stores in your area, and managing the team leads in each of the stores.
We’re excited about you because...
You have experience as a leader in one of these industries: field operations, logistics, fulfillment, or administrative / facilities roles. You have a passion for customer service and are ready for a new challenge. You always believe there’s a better way and never settle for mediocre service or product. You are humble and professional and are excited to be a supervisor. This role is a great entry point into DoorDash with the opportunity for internal growth.
- You have a college degree.
- You have a proven track record of leading teams, especially in diverse and distributed environments.
- You have an analytical mindset, and make data driven decisions.
- You have the operational chops to develop processes and SOPs.
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player.
- You’re organized and proficient in G Suite and MS office.
- Able to travel within your designated city 100%
- Flexibility in schedule as you may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
- You’re able to be on your feet and move heavy product. Lift and move product up to 49 pounds. Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
- You are at least 21 years of age or older.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.