About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Japan! This is an exciting opportunity to create something great together and be a part of a global startup changing how local economies grow. We’re looking for people with deep market knowledge who are inspired to bring their vision, passion and skills to enable us to best serve our merchants, Dashers and consumers. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies.
About the Role
The Merchant Services Team manages onboarding and maintaining established relationships with merchants on the Doordash platform. This is done by ensuring a timely response to requests and by meeting expectations set during the sales process. This team has been evolving to keep up with the expansion and our desire for increased service levels for our valued merchants.
We’re looking for an Activations Representative to oversee the first steps in setting up merchants to expand their business using DoorDash.
As an Activations Associate, you will be an essential part in welcoming valued merchants to the DoorDash platform. Activations Associates are dedicated to providing comprehensive support and strategic implementation of additional benefits for our newest merchants after they sign up with DoorDash.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Ensure merchants have a delightful on-boarding experience and are satisfied on the platform
- Educate merchants on processes and protocols
- Outreach to our merchant partners by email, phone and SMS text
- Communicate across multiple teams such as Sales and Customer Support to coordinate a seamless transition onto the platform
- Monitor progress through Salesforce reporting
- Pursue activation and up-selling metrics
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 1 or more years of experience in a sales, support, or account management role
- You are delightful with a positive attitude and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You're able to quickly establish relationships and determine the needs of others
- You are comfortable working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- You are proactive in setting and achieving your goals
- You are organised and meticulous with impeccable communication skills
- You work well in both independent and diverse team environments
- Native level Japanese, fluent English
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Suite is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.