About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Japan! This is an exciting opportunity to create something great together and be a part of a global startup changing how local economies grow. We’re looking for people with deep market knowledge who are inspired to bring their vision, passion and skills to enable us to best serve our merchants, Dashers and consumers. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies.
About the Role
As the CRM Marketing Manager you will be the first CRM role in the Japanese market responsible for communications and programs to increase retention and engagement across email, SMS, push notifications, Line and in-app messaging. In this role specifically, you will collaborate with a cross functional team in Japan as well as the Global CRM team based in the United states to create and execute CRM strategies that move business metrics for the Japanese market that surprise and delight our Japanese customers.
What you'll do…
- Responsible for creating CRM campaigns for the Japanese customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications from the ground up
- Create scalable communications plan to launch new markets in Japan as the business grows
- Develop the strategy and framework for the rapid testing in CRM channels
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Partner closely with the Japan Operations, Analytics, Product, and Strategy teams to accelerate growth within a newly launched market
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Analyse campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years experience in the CRM, retention marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement
- Strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end. SQL a plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- A record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Extremely organised, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Deep understanding of the Japanese market
- Native level Japanese, fluent English
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.