About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire exceptional talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
- RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to attract and hire amazing people at scale.
- BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop capabilities so the people of DoorDash can be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams.
- CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
About the Role
We're looking for a Manager of Business Recruiting to help build our recruiting team! DoorDash is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and you will help shape the function responsible for attracting our future.
The Manager of Business Recruiting is responsible for developing and driving our recruiting strategy across our teams. As a leader at DoorDash, you will be a strategic partner for leaders of business functions to identify talent needs, implement sourcing and scaling solutions, deliver innovative programs for diversity recruitment and drive the team to deliver against our bold and dynamic hiring plans.
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will...
- Lead DoorDash's recruiting strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs for our core business functions.
- Hire and develop Recruiters and Sourcers of all levels and capabilities.
- Deploy forecasting, reporting, and analytics rigor to track essential recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team goals.
- Provide ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of the Recruiting team.
- Use information to detect insights and adjust the strategy to increase the impact of the team.
- Report out strategy updates and team productivity to leadership and hiring teams.
- Provide expert guidance to our leaders and hiring managers to attract accomplished, diverse candidates.
- Lead and mentor team members with a focus on DoorDash's history and growth, industry knowledge and innovation within recruiting as a profession.
- Contribute to org planning and design, and implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support the recruiting team in the short and long-term.
We're excited about you because
- You are an authentic, inspiring, and hands-on leader with experience driving, building and scaling recruiting teams in hyper-growth environments.
- You are a beacon for the best recruiters and Sourcers; they seek you out and will follow you anywhere.
- You have 8+ years of recruiting/sourcing or equivalent business experience, with at least 2+ years of experience leading inspired teams within progressive companies.
- You build trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies.
- You look for new experiences, knowledge, and candid feedback and an openness to learning and change.
- You have experience leading in-house, geographically dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams.
- You're accomplished at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions.
- You have a point of view on how diversity and inclusion meaningfully contribute to a company's success, track record of leading teams to achieve diversity recruiting goals and proven success working with internal and external diversity partners.
- You have adaptable and superior communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) at all levels (IC to Exec).
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a technologically and data-driven business.
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Delivering Good."
- We find creative solutions and try new things.
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact.
- We take what we do seriously. We don't take ourselves seriously.
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.