About the Team
The DoorDash for Work team is one of DoorDash’s fastest growing teams, selling DoorDash as a service to corporate teams across the country and Canada. U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on food. DoorDash has developed a compelling suite of solutions, applying our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, and delivery operations for both in office and work from home solutions.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us acquire new business in our rapidly growing DoorDas for Work division . You will partner directly with our Corporate Account Executives with the goal of building a strong sales pipeline across all sales segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise). You will be responsible for setting meetings and demonstrations with new prospects and customers inbounding through our sales marketing channels. You will also have the opportunity to help build the playbook for our developing team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be a founding member — As this team grows you will be one of the original teammates on the ground floor!
- Refine the playbook — you will be able to work collaboratively with managers and other representatives to create the best processes within your team.
- Work cross-functionally — this role will partner closely with several key stakeholders, including but not limited to: Performance Marketing, all of our Sales Segments.
- Scale your impact — you will get the chance to talk with all levels of decision makers to help our sales team achieve new business acquisition goals
- Growth Potential- our corporate team is continuously growing and developing. You will have the opportunity to grow your career and knowledge base.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re a self-starter - you have a bias for action and are able to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- You demonstrate tireless work ethic- adapt the 1% better mentality
- You’re a problem solver- you can assess gaps in processes and set a plan to develop solutions
- You have 1-2 years of experience in support or sales development, with a track record of consistently exceeding expectations
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.