About the Team
The Business Applications team is a crucial part of DoorDash’s Merchant Product organization, which builds upon the company vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. Impact is the name of the game for our Business Applications team - this team executes major projects that promote internal efficiency, allowing our sales and services teams to exceed goals.
About the Role
In this role, you will build, scale, and maintain a rapidly growing salesforce instance while partnering with Program Managers, Product Owners, IT development teams, and other Business Stakeholders across the company. At DoorDash, salesforce is at the heart of what we do, and as such, this team creates and implements impactful processes and frameworks that ultimately guide and support the overall business strategies for our sales and services teams. You will report directly to an Engineering Manager on our BizApps Team in our merchant product organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own and manage the end-to-end Salesforce ecosystem at Salesforce while developing a strong understanding of any related integrations syncing data with Salesforce
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Services, Customer Success, Product and IT team members, operating as a project owner and executor
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices in order to make recommendations to management regarding implementations
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support key business unit stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to address technical debt
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Design, build, and test scalable enhancements such as custom objects, alerts, page layouts, and more within Salesforce
We’re excited about you because…
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce sales cloud and/or support cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform including configuration of custom objects, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce API’s on how to integrate with 3rd party tools
- Completed multiple end to end Salesforce implementations
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce connected apps such as: Formstack, Docusign, Hubspot, Cloudingo
- Strong understanding of Release Management process and CI/CD
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases and Hands on experience in performing complex data loads