About the Team
The Merchant Product organization is a team of experienced product leaders that builds on the DoorDash vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. Within this organization, the Business Applications team executes major initiatives to drive internal efficiency, strategically enables sales and services to exceed objectives, and manages the technical builds to meet these goals. It’s a pivotal time to join the Business Application team as we are the backbone of helping DoorDash scale. Now more than ever, we need strategic thinkers and problem solvers who can help us reach our North Star goals.
About the Role
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. We're looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to become an expert in how our company operates and provide direction for a rapidly scaling industry. As a Senior Integration Engineer, you will establish, advocate and execute integration strategy and frameworks leveraging the latest integration technologies to help our sales, service, and support organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
As a Senior Integration Engineer, you will play an important role in establishing our Mulesoft Platform within the Business Applications Team. You’ll develop integration solutions to support the cross-functional needs for integrating Salesforce with other SaaS applications and key internal systems.
This role will be responsible for producing architecture & integration designs as well as hands-on development work to deliver scalable integration processes. The ideal candidate will have strong Mulesoft knowledge and experience working on large scale projects, handling large volumes of data.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Establish best design and implementation practices to deliver scalable integration solutions handling large volumes of data leveraging Mule 4+ technology.
- Build integration strategy based on principles of reusability, security, scalability and quality leveraging Mulesoft Platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams and document detailed MuleSoft Process flows
- Establish best in class MuleSoft Application Packaging and Deployment Strategies.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
We’re excited about you because…
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of API and web services development experience
- Strong knowledge and working experience on Mule 4+ Integration.
- Experience measuring planned integrations and estimating expected vcore requirements and SLA given QPS, data volume, design, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience on Java.
- Develop solutions by designing API specifications and RAML
- Experience both designing and implementing API led connectivity (Mulesoft 3 layer architecture)
- Implement SOA design principles and best practices.
- Development using Anypoint Studio, Connectors, Message Queue, OAuth, Scopes, Routers, Flows and Error Handling, Mule batch jobs, Dataweave, multi-threaded processes using Mule batch jobs, flow processing strategies etc.
- Development and management of MuleSoft API lifecycle.
- Understanding of Mulesoft Enterprise Security and other security features (such as policies, roles, etc.)
- Good knowledge of data structure and data management practices (maps, caches, ETL)
- Experience writing SQL or similar database query language
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as TFS, Maven and Jenkins.
- MuleSoft Application Packaging and Deployment Strategies.
Nice To Haves
- Mulesoft Certified Professional
- Experience with integrating Salesforce, Snowflake, NetSuite, Internal and other SaaS applications
- Working knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Configurations and setup of MuleSoft CloudHub, On Premises, API Manager, API Proxy, Policy, SLAs, Load Balancer Configuration, VPC, SSL, SSO etc.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.