About the Team
We’re looking for a Senior Inside Sales Manager to help our Director of Inside Sales hire, train, and empower our Inside Sales Managers as well as enable and assist our Strategic Initiatives in their quest to close our top merchants.
What you’ll do
- Build: assist Inside Sales Managers in sourcing, interviewing, and filling open requisitions in addition to making existing processes stronger
- Train: give guidance to Inside Sales Managers on our tools, systems, management systems, and management philosophies.
- Grow: promote from within to fill openings across all organizations. Including Outside Sales, International, and other Internal Positions within the company.
- Accelerate: rollout sales programs and tools, contests, and new verticals.
- Close: Assist and enable our Inside Sales Managers to generate more business and help manage strategic initiatives
- Evaluate: understand the strengths/weaknesses within your teams - specifically where to improve and where to double down
- Create: understand what the org. Is missing and go create it! Bring new ideas to the table and help us get 1% better every day!
- High-energy and fearless — you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Natural leader — you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team
- Self-motivated — you are able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
Nice to haves
- 3+ years of Inside Sales Manager Experience
- Experience leading leaders of 1-2 years
- Mentor 2 new Inside Sales Managers with documentation of how you have helped them work towards their goals, worked through issues and helped guide them to increasing productivity
- Average 100%+ of goal in the last 6 months
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands that offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.