The DoorDash Product Recruiting team is a team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators who partner with our Product and Business Applications teams to hire the best talent to DoorDash. We’re hiring our second recruiter to support Product Management and Business Application hiring in SF and Mtn View to help us scale these teams. You’ll partner with our VP of Product and several senior Directors and managers for Product & BizApps teams to define the strategy and close top talent while also contributing to headcount planning and process changes. This role will report into the Director of Tech Recruiting.
What You’ll Do
- Define and execute on our Product Management and Business Applications hiring strategies to successfully scale the team
- Source and hire top PM and Salesforce talent across a variety of roles and teams, including IC+ Product Managers, Devs, Admins, Program Managers, Systems Managers, and Solution Architects
- Manage the pipeline of candidates from onsite through closing
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience, experience hiring PM and Salesforce roles is a plus
- In-depth understanding of market mapping, talent research, and candidate identification
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer competitive compensation packages, open PTO, and comprehensive health benefits (including fertility and family-forming care).
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in all 50 US states, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash Engineering blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.