About the Team
It’s an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We're looking for a Revenue Analyst to strengthen our revenue accounting team’s data reconciliation process, and to build dashboards and reports to support our accounting operations while keeping pace within one of the fastest growing marketplace companies.
About the Role
- Performs proactive in-depth accounting analysis, measurement, reconciliations of key Revenue accounts
- Helps document product requirements for accounting and test application of new company products and initiatives through the order to cash process.
- Leverage SQL, advanced excel, or other scripting and statistical tools to identify trends and analyse data discrepancies
- Provide support in pulling and compiling revenue data for year end and quarterly audits
- Responsible for revenue to cash data reconciliations for month, quarter and year end
- Build and maintain dashboards for revenue team metrics for flux analysis
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
We’re excited about you because…
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Get-it-done mindset - you're able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- Sharp business acumen and process-oriented
- Strong understanding of revenue accounting
- Data-obsessed and unafraid to go down to the lowest level of detail for truth
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, PCAOB standards, SOX/internal controls
- SQL database experience required, including database management and query design
- Experience with NetSuite, Tableau, Salesforce, GSuite preferred
- 5+ years of analytics, management consulting, finance, and/or strategic operations experience
- Experience in the gig economy or marketplace company a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in all 50 US states, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash Engineering blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.