About the Role
DashMart is looking for a people-focused leader that excels in fast-paced, physical environments and is excited to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front. In this role you will manage a team of 5+ Operations Associates in one of our Warehouse facilities and report directly to the Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Training and coaching: Make sure your team is set up for success to work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture. Organize schedules, approve timecards, update training manuals and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks. Receive product from partners, place product in appropriate locations, prepare orders, help clean and organize work areas. You’ll do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Delight Customers. Make sure customer’s orders get delivered smoothly by maintaining menus and systems, communicating with customers when issues arise, and making sure Dasher pickups go smoothly.
- Facility Management. Monitor supplier deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers.
- You’re a proven leader. You have managed teams of 5+ employees and succeeded in high-performance cultures such as retail, restaurant or warehouse environments..
- You’re able to be on your feet, and move heavy product. You are excited and physically able (with or without accommodation) to lift up to 40 lbs, and can operate basic light equipment.
- You’re organized and proficient in Google Docs and Google Sheets. You are a data-driven decision maker who is comfortable compiling your findings in documentation that can be shared with the broader team.
- You have flexibility in your schedule. You may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.