About the Team
You will be a part of the Dasher Support Labs (DSL) org that works remotely to support independent contractors (called “Dashers”) who use our platform. Working from home across the US and Canada, the DSL team communicates to Dashers the DoorDash opportunity, provides superb customer service, and guides projects to enhance the dashing experience. In the process, you'll create operational success using the strength of your personality, technology tools, and creative problem solving. If you love being challenged and are excited to grow a career with DoorDash – read on!
About the Role
As a DSL Agent, your role will be project-based and focused on improving upon the Dasher experience. You should be comfortable fielding phone, chat, or web communications with our customers, the Dashers. You will be assigned projects, and will report to a Project Lead who will be overseeing the project team’s execution performance. We rarely have a dull day, so we are looking for those who think fast, move fast, and wish to grow fast! Your daily tasks will include remotely helping prospective Dashers sign up and addressing existing Dasher’s questions, whether on a dash or not.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Adaptable to changes in scope or pivots in business direction for project execution or project assignments
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge,efficiency, and great customer service
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Handle calls, chats, and emails from customers (inclusive of English, Spanish,or French-speaking Dashers
We’re excited about you because…
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Ability to speak/write fluently French or Spanish is highly preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills and problem analysis
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Preferred qualifications include Salesforce and G Suite
- You have prior experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat
- You have expert communication and interpersonal skills--you are a motivated self-starter
- You have no problem juggling multiple tasks and determining prioritization
- You're a strategic thinker--you love thinking about new opportunities or process improvement
- You're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.