We're looking for a Recruiting Director - Product, Design and Analytics to help build our recruiting machine! DoorDash is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and you will play a critical role in helping shape the function responsible for attracting our future.
The Director of Product and Analytics Recruiting is responsible for developing and driving our recruiting strategy across Product, Design and Analytics. As a leader at DoorDash, you will act as a strategic partner for leaders across our business functions to identify talent needs, implement sourcing solutions, deliver innovative programs for diversity recruitment and drive the team to deliver against our bold and dynamic hiring plans.
You will report to our VP, Talent and the role is located at DoorDash’s HQ in San Francisco, CA.
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will...
- Lead DoorDash’s Product and Analytics recruiting and sourcing strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs for our business functions
- Attract, develop and retain recruiters of all levels and capabilities
- Deploy forecasting, reporting and analytics rigor to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Deliver ongoing reports to track results, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of the Recruiting team
- Use information to detect trends/insights and adjust the strategy to optimize the impact of the team
- Proactively communicate strategy updates and team productivity to leadership and hiring teams
- Provide expert guidance to our leaders and hiring managers to attract, select, onboard, and retain highly-skilled diverse candidates
- Lead and mentor team members with a focus on industry knowledge and innovation
- Contribute to the design, implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support the recruiting team in the short and long-term
We’re excited about you because…
- You are an authentic, inspiring and hands-on leader with experience driving, building and scaling recruiting teams in hyper-growth environments
- You are a beacon for the best recruiters and sourcers--they seek you out and will follow you anywhere
- You build trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies
- You have a bias for action and have an inner drive and fierce commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals
- You possess a penchant for seeking out new experiences, knowledge and candid feedback and an openness to learning and change
- You have the courage to take on difficult goals and bounce back from adversity in the face of challenges
- You have 10 years of recruiting/sourcing or equivalent business experience, with at least 5 years of experience leading high-performing teams within a hyper-growth environment at progressive companies
- You have an understanding of technology and/or logistics industries and extensive experience leading in-house, geographically dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- You have a strong point of view on how diversity and inclusion play a key role in a company’s success, track record of leading teams to achieve diversity recruiting goals and proven success working with internal and external diversity partners
- You have adaptable and superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (IC to Exec/BOD)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.