About the Role
The Logistics Analytics team is looking for a manager to drive key strategic projects that will increase the quality and efficiency of deliveries across DoorDash’s marketplace, while improving product and operational integration with our partner Merchants.
You will directly influence our Merchant & Logistics product roadmaps, and work very closely with business leaders from both our Quality & Efficiency Strategy & Operations team, as well as our Logistics Product team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Oversee analytics related to Merchant quality and efficiency
- Use experimentation to drive quality and efficiency improvements across product and operations workstreams
- Size new opportunities and make impactful recommendations
- Develop frameworks and build new levers to improve Consumer outcomes via marketplace incentives for Merchants
- Serve as a thought partner for counterparts on Product, Operations, and Engineering teams to influence the roadmap
- Improve reporting and data tools to empower data-driven decision-making in the workstreams you support
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional leaders to identify and execute strategic initiatives
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 6+ years of analytics experience + Bachelor or Master degree in a quantitative discipline (or 4+ years with a PhD in relevant fields)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or R
- Experience with experimentation (A/B testing, diff-in-diff experiments)
- 2+ years as a manager or an analytics project lead
- Strong communication skills, specifically driving projects in a leadership role
- Operations experience is a plus
- ETL experience is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash Engineering blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.