Mid-Market Partnership Manager
You are a highly effective sales or business development professional, capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives 30+ location businesses. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures. You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to change perspectives on the client-side.
Finally, you enjoy building stuff -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not have explored before.
What You’ll Do
- Strategic Vision:
- Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e., adding more stores to DoorDash, increasing same-store sales, growing net profitability, etc)
- Strategically introduce and execute on new DoorDash product opportunities to broaden partnership depth and increase partner revenue streams (i.e., white-label fulfillment)
- Execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to promote the DoorDash partnership, drive sales, and increase customer awareness
- Relationship Management:
- Develop & foster partner relationships with C-suite as well as strategy, marketing, and operations leads to provide a best-in-class partnership
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with partners to deepen relationship, review performance, and develop forward-looking strategies
- Determine the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions
- Operational Excellence:
- Serve at the primary point of contact for all issues and be accountable for their resolution
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for DoorDash customers
- Leverage playbooks, tools and internal resources to ensure merchants receive a high quality experience on DoorDash, working to resolve any roadblocks and achieve operational efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services. This influences the overall product roadmap, making us better each day
- You love working directly with clients; you create and maintain long-term relationships
- You are a problem solver at the core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick and are defining an entire industry
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, client success, account management, or sales
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nice To Haves
- High growth or early-stage startup experience
- Experience with marketplaces, operations, logistics or unit economics
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g., Chartio, Excel)
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to delight our clients
- You are you bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.