About the Team
As one of DoorDash's core operations teams, the Customer Experience team ensures that when there are bumps in the last mile, there's always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs and operates DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible.
About the Role
Our team is looking for a Strategy and Operations Associate to help our customer experience team scale to meet the expansion of our international last-mile logistics platform. You will have demonstrated experience, effective execution, and be excited to solve one of our most challenging problems.
You'll be a strategic problem solver, responsible for ensuring that a large team - including operations, product, engineering, and marketing - is working together seamlessly to provide an exceptional customer experience. You will report to one of our leads within our Consumer, Dasher,, Growth, or our Merchant Experience teams within our Customer Experience Organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner with teams within support operations, and our product, engineering and tools teams to improve processes and the resulting customer experience for consumers, merchants and dashers
- Produce, dig into and use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, effectiveness, and customer experience
- Accomplish your recommendations from start to finish, from digging into Excel/SQL to creating a budget to implementing timelines, aligning partners, testing ideas, achieving and measuring results
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority projects
We're excited about you because…
- At your core, you're a problem solver, able to solve new problems with new solutions
- You stay oriented to the goal you're trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You don't mind digging into details and operating at the lowest level of detail
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, outstanding customer experience
- You have 2+ years experience in management consulting, finance, private equity, technology and/or a related field
- Proficiency in Excel / Data Analysis
- Proficiency or desire to learn SQL
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national
businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.