DoorDash is looking for an Integrations Management Lead on our Merchant Strategy & Operations team who will manage and optimize integrations with point-of-sale systems used by our top merchant partners. Externally, you’ll serve as the Integrations Management Lead representing POS at DoorDash. Internally, you’ll strategize with our cross-functional DoorDash teams to build & operate world class integrations.
Merchants are at the core of our marketplace and we need to deliver them the best in class experience from onboarding to growth. As DoorDash expands both in scale and breadth of integrated delivery offerings, our technical aptitude must grow with it. As an Integrations Manager, you’ll discover and drive operational improvements across our various integrations providers. This will include prioritizing product roadmaps, technical project management, go-to-market initiatives, data analysis, issue triaging, and client relationship management. You’ll be responsible for key operational metrics and process improvement from strategy to execution, while relentlessly focusing on efficiency and execution for some of our most challenging business problems.
What you'll do
- You’ll own the success of our point-of-sale integrations by driving initiatives across technical and non-technical teams and vendors
- You’ll partner with product and engineering to discover & drive opportunities for operational improvement that come from data analysis and merchant insights
- You’ll identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day integration-related blockers
- You’ll serve as the voice of DoorDash in managing external relationships with our point-of-sale vendors, leading implementation and process improvement
- You’ll define the systems integrations roadmap in collaboration with other product and operations owners
- Problem solver – You like being presented with difficult problems, getting into the weeds to triage for root cause, & coming up with a plan
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions, both internally & externally
- Detail-oriented – You are process driven & highly organized, with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to both business and tech
- Project manager - You have strong project and program management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage numerous engagements at once
- Analytical – You are able to interpret complex data and synthesize it into business insights that drive product prioritization
- 2-5 years of experience leading technology integrations with strategic partners
- Demonstrated understanding for translating technical concepts to business solutions with a basic knowledge of integrations, POS, APIs and Webhooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project and/or program management
- Proven success working in cross-functional engineering and operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SQL experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.