We’re looking for a Group Product Manager for Dasher to build the best gig opportunity on the planet. As the leader of the Dasher audience you’ll be leading a team that owns the entirety of the Dasher app and our supply / demand systems. You’ll be responsible for delivering best in class delivery quality and ensuring Dashers are always meeting their financial goals on DoorDash while enjoying every second of dashing.
You'll work among engineers, designers, analysts and operators in a fast-growing environment. The role requires a mix of analytical horsepower, relentless execution and well-honed user judgment. Given the three-sided nature of our business and Dasher being a core pillar you’ll need to consistently ship products on Dasher that benefit all members of the marketplace. You will learn to think holistically across the marketplace and understand the business deeply to set the right long-term strategy for the company.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage, develop, and hire a team of all-star product managers.
- Drive the product definition, strategy, and long term vision for dasher engagement, quality and efficiency.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, and marketing. You'll guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for the area
- Engage and cultivate relationships with Dashers to deeply understand their needs
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, to the management team, to press etc.
- Report to the Head of Logistics Product.
We’re excited about you because…
- Experience influencing product direction and others around you. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity in a detailed, organized way
- Scrappy, get stuff done mentality. No job is beneath you and you lead from the front
- Expert product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact
- Shipped creative and highly successful B2B or consumer tech products; involved in process end-to-end
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- 2+ years of experience managing product managers
- 6+ years of product management experience. Additional engineering or design experience is a plus!
- Interest in logistics, online-to-offline, on-demand services, transportation, or marketplaces (nice to have)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.