Please note that our current recruiting process is entirely via phone and Zoom
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
You'll lead the strategic development and growth of the DoorDash platform as we expand into New Verticals. In a typical day, you may lead a new initiative, refine experiments to improve company growth, dive into data to explain market performance at the lowest level of detail, build frameworks that allow teams to grow their work 10x, and work side-by-side with cross-functional partners to develop our future product.
What you'll do…
- Lead with influence and work cross-functionally with our Operations, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Sales, etc. teams to guide strategic projects and harness opportunities.
- Be a leader who will bring teams and projects together, moving in the same direction, accomplishing one goal
- Implement scalable programs and best practices to guarantee a world-class operation
- Focus on strategy to improve DoorDash and work on unique strategies across our three-sided marketplace
- Use data-driven decision-making to run tests on everything from delivery times to the selection of merchants on the platform
We’re excited about you because you have…
- Mid-senior level experience in consulting, strategy, operations, technology, analytics or related experience
- Leadership skills and able to motivate teams, setting and achieving aspirational goal; you’ll either have led project teams or are ready to step into people management
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions) a must; SQL skills are a plus
- Bonus points for experience working for a high-growth startup or in a tech environment
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.