Please note that our current recruiting process is entirely via phone and Zoom
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
DoorDash Drive is our white-label delivery solution and you'll join as an Operations Associate in our Drive Team! As an Associate you’ll work with our Senior Manager S&O to optimise DoorDash’s Drive offering, revenue, and suite of products.
What you'll do…
- Grow the product line — directly support the Senior Manager in building and growing a book of business within the DoorDash Drive product line; drive the sales, adoption, and account management lifecycle
- Improve operations — work closely with internal stakeholders from Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, Support and other teams to solve key operational challenges for our partners and execute solutions
- Scale learnings — establish best practices and organisational efficiencies for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships. Develop and implement new initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team’s productivity
We’re excited about you because you have…
- Associate level experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge is a bonus!
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.